Jackson TempStar™ HH/GPX Gas High Temp Door Type Dishwasher
The Jackson TempStar™ HH/GPX works both as a dishwasher and a pot and pan washer. The dishwasher can wash 53 racks per hour using only 1.36 gallons of water. There are four (4) time cycles for flexibility and performance. This dishwasher is made from stainless steel and has adjustable bullet feet.
- Width: 25-1/4"
- Depth: 25-1/4"
- Height: 76-3/4"
- Weight: 420 lbs
- 2 HP
- Power Input Type: Gas
- UL approved
- NSF approved
- High temperature sanitizing door-type dishmachine
- Cleans 53 racks per hour, using only 1.36 gallons of water per rack
- Exclusive Sani-sure™ technology with built-in booster
- Fully automatic 62-second cycle
- Four selectable time cycles
- 27" clearance accommodates large sheet pans mixing bowls
- Exclusive dual counter-rotating lower wash arms
- Specially designed stainless steel nozzles provide superior cleaning action
- Self-draining stainless steel pump
- Top mounted controls are easy to read
- Built-in pressure regulator comes standard
- Hi-limit thermostat and low water protection
- External gas booster heater - capable of minimum 70° F
- Large scrap tray
- Uses standard 20" x 20" racks
- Door safety switch
- Delime/manual wash switch
- Exhaust vent fan control
- Field convertible for straight-through to corner and vice versa
- Front stainless steel dress panel
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction
- Adjustable bullet feet
- Model #: TEMPSTAR HH/GPX