CresCor® Full Size Heat-n-Hold™ Rethermalization Oven
This CresCor® heat and hold oven is designed to slow cook meats, browning them slowly. The mixture of moist heat and dry heat from the exclusive AquaTemp™ system seals in the natural juices. Features include 8200 watts of power, pre-setting automatic controls, a non-venting oven for easy installation, and field reversible insulated dutch doors. The stainless steel construction and coved interior corners allow for easy cleaning. The anti-microbial latches protect against the spread of germs. Recessed push / pull handles on the sides provide easy maneuvering. Free cooking manual and operation manual are included.
- Fully insulated
- Convection air system
- Stainless steel construction
- 8200 watts of power
- Roasts over 300 lbs of meat
- Pre-setting automatic controls
- Energy management logic
- Non-venting oven for easy installation
- Coved interior corners
- Self-contained power top
- Field reversible insulated doors
- Magnetic anti-microbial easy open latches
- Recessed push / pull handles
- Stainless steel wire universal angles
- 5" swivel casters
- Capacity: (16) 18" x 26" pans
- width: 33-1/2"
- Depth: 37-3/4"
- Height: 73-1/2"
- Weight: 486 lbs.
- 208 / 240 volts, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase
- NSF 4, CSA Compliant
- 2-year parts warranty 1
- Model #: RO-151-FW-1332B