Micro Matic PRO-MAX II In-Line Profit Maximizer
Foam is beer - stop wasting it when a keg empties. PRO-MAX II (FOB detector) senses an empty keg, and shuts down the flow of beer in the line. With PRO-MAX II in-line profit maximizer the beer line remains full when the keg empties. There is no need to re-fill the beer line: this reduces waste and maximizes glasses per keg. Easy to operate - replace the keg, reset the PRO-MAX (FOB), and beer is flowing again!
- Easy to operate
- Compact design
- Wall mount
- Threaded connections for hex nut - reversible bracket
- Overall height: 6-3/4"
- Depth: 2-3/4"
- Material: Plastic
- Cleaning: Rotate top knob to lift float
- Reset C02 bleed by pushing the button
- Connections: Hex nut thread
- Reduces your pour cost $7.50 per keg change
- Model: PRO-MAX II