This Wusthof Pro Series 11" hollow edge slicing knife with granton edge is designed exclusively for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen, with the NSF Listing to back it. The granton edge allows for smooth and even slicing as food is less likely to stick to the blade. Use it to slice ham, roast, fish, or barbecued beef, pork and venison. Its soft, ergonomic poly handle is one of the most comfortable handles available on the market, effortlessly guiding the high-quality, rust-resistant German steel blade wherever the culinary professional demands.
- Wusthof Pro Series Collection
- Stamped Line of Wusthof Cutlery
- Razor Sharp High Carbon Stain-Free Steel Blades
- Designed by Chefs, for Chefs
- Built to Withstand the Rigors of Everyday Use
- Tempered to 56° Rockwell
- Narrow Blade Process Easier and Reduces the Amount of Wasted Meat
- Comfortable Ergonomic Poly Handle
- NSF Listed
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Blade Length: 11"
- Height: .50"
- Full Length: 16"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model #: 4859-7/28