This Wusthof 5" boning knife is a Classic. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
- Classic Collection
- Wusthof 5" Boning Knife
- Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel with Stain Resistant Alloy
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Laser-Controlled and Tested Cutting Edge That's Incredibly Sharp
- Skillfully Twice Honed Cutting Edge
- Triple Riveted, Full Tang POM Handle
- Precision Edge Technology PEtec
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- NSF Listed
- Blade Length: 5"
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 9"
- Width: .50"
- Weight: .50 lbs.
- Model #: 4602-7