Wusthof's 4602-7 is a classic 5" boning knife. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
- Wusthof Classic 5" Boning Knife
- Length: 5"
- Precision Forged From a Single Blank of High Carbon Steel
- Laser-Controlled and Tested Cutting Edge
- Incredibly Sharp
- Skillfully Honed Cutting Edge. Honed by Hand Twice
- Functional, Solid, Reliable Design
- Triple Riveted, Full Tang Handle
- Hand Wash
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model#: 4602-7