This Wusthof Classic Ikon 5" Santoku Knife is styled after the Japanese Cook's Knife this blade is just right for sushi and sashimi or anything else that needs to be sliced paper thin.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon 5" Santoku Knife
- Classic Ikon Collection
- Precision Forged from a Single Piece of High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Full-Tang, Triple-Riveted Synthetic (POM) Handle Affords Superior Strength and Balance
- The Latest Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- 30% Sharper and Will Last 40% Longer
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Blade Length: 5"
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 10"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: .75 lbs.
- NSF Listed
- Model #: 4172-7