Wusthof Classic 2-1/2" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife
The Wusthof Classic 2-1/2" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife is great for paring and shaping round and oval fruits and vegetables. Also known as a bird's beak peeling knife, its super sharp edge and light weight guarantees simple peeling no matter how tough the skin. The curved blade of this peeling knife is strong and rust-resistant, forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel. With a Wusthof lifetime guarantee and German Construction, this tournade knife is built to last.
- Wusthof Classic 2-1/2" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife
- Classic Collection
- Blade Size: 2-1/2"
- Crafted with a Special Stainless Steel Alloy to Help Knives Retain a Sharp Edge Longer
- Full-Tang Adds Strength and Durability
- A Well-Designed Bolster, or Hand Guard, Acts as a Protective Divider Between Your Hand and the Sharp Blade
- 30% Sharper and Will Last 40% Longer than Ever Before
- The Lastest Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec
- This Knife Has an Extra Sharp 28 Degree Angle
- Full Length of Knife: 6-1/3"
- Precision Forged Knife from a Single Blank of High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Hand Wash
- Synthetic Handle
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model#: 4062-7