This Wusthof Classic 4-1/2" Classic Utility knife's fully forged blade excels at cleaning the medium to large fruits and vegetables that are too much of a challenge for the average paring knife.
- Classic Collection
- 4-1/2" Utility Knife for Small and Intermediate Cutting Task
- Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel with Stain Resistant Alloy
- Full-Tang, Triple-Riveted Synthetic (POM) Handle Affords Superior Strength and Balance
- The Latest Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Full Bolster and Finger Guard
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Quality - Made in Solingen, Germany
- NSF Listed
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 8.50"
- Width: .25"
- Weight: .25 lbs.
- Model #: 4066-7/12