Styled after the Japanese Cook's Knife, this Wusthof Classic 6-1/2" hollow forged granton edge Santoku knife is perfect for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine. Use it for cutting fish, vegetables, and boneless or lightly boned meats such as chicken. Its hollow edge blade creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade during use.
- Wusthof Classic 6-1/2" Hollow Forged Granton Santoku Knife
- Classic Collection
- Forged from One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel with a Stain-Resistant Alloy
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Buffed by Hand and Seamlessly Attached to a Highly Durable Polymer Handle
- Precision Handling, the Handle Features a Full Tang, Triple-Riveted Design and is Contoured with a Comfortable Grip
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- NSF Listed
- Blade Length: 6-1/2"
- Height: .50"
- Full Length: 12"
- Width: 1.5"
- Weight: .75 lbs.
- Model #: 4183-7