Wusthof Classic 6-1/2" Hollow Forged Granton Santoku Knife
Styled after the Japanese Cook's Knife, this Wusthof Classic 6-1/2" hollow forged granton edge Santoku knife is perfect for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine. Use it for cutting fish, vegetables, and boneless or lightly boned meats such as chicken. Its hollow edge blade creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade during use.
- Wusthof Classic 6-1/2" Hollow Forged Granton Santoku Knife
- Classic Collection
- Blade Size: 6-1/2"
- Forged from One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel with a Stain-Resistant Alloy
- Buffed by Hand and Seamlessly Attached to a Highly Durable Polymer Handle
- Precision Handling, the Handle Features a Full Tang, Triple-Riveted Design and is Contoured with a Comfortable GripTriple-Riveted Handle
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model#: 4183-7