The Wusthof Classic 12" Hollow Edge Salmon Slicing Knife is designed to make razor-thin cuts of salmon and other smoked or poached fish. Thanks to a thin, flexible blade and very sharp edge, you can smoothly and easily slice fish. The knife has a hollow edge which helps keep the salmon from sticking to the blade. Forged from a single piece of stainless steel.
- Wusthof Classic 12" Hollow Edge Salmon Slicing Knife
- Length: 12"
- You Can See the Impressive German Engineering in this Forged Knife
- Crafted with a Special Stainless Steel Alloy to Help Knives Retain a Sharp Edge Longer
- The Metal that Forms the Blade Extends to the End of the Handle
- Full Tang Adds Strength and Durability
- A Well-Designed Bolster, or Hand Guard, Acts as a Protective Divider Between Your Hand and the Sharp Blade
- 30% Sharper and will Last 40% Longer Than Ever Before
- Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec
- Extra Sharp 28 Degree Angle
- Full Length of Knife is 17-1/4"
- Precision Forged Knife From a Single Blank of High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Hand Wash
- Synthetic Handle
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Model#: 4543-7