This 10" Forged Cook's Knife is made from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel which has been sharpened to an extraordinary sharp yet easily maintainable point. For added longevity, the black handle of this extremely versatile knife is crafted from synthetic materials and triple-riveted onto the full tang extension. The functional blade of this cook's knife is perfect for mincing, dicing and slicing all kinds of foods and includes a bolster at the base for promoted safety in the kitchen.
- Wusthof Classic 10" Cook's Knife
- Classic Collection
- Precision Forged From a Single Blank of High Carbon Steel with Stain Resistant Alloy
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Perfect for Mincing, Dicing and Slicing All Kinds of Foods
- Full Bolster/ Finger Guard for Safety and Protection
- Triple-Riveted Black Handles Made of Special Synthetic Material (POM)
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Germany
- NSF Listed
- Blade Length: 10"
- Height: .50"
- Full Length: 15"
- Width: 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Model #: 4582-7/26