Ask a QuestionBy:
May 17, 2013
Please let me know how to season this wok, I lost the instruction paper.
Is this a carbon steel wok?
Hi, the manufacturer suggests for the first use of wok:
1. Scrub new wok in hot, soapy water.
2. Rinse, dry thoroughly and apply a light coat of cooking oil.
3. Heat wok until surface turns dark.
4. Repeat as necessary to create a black shiny surface.
5. Follow the above in a well ventilated area.
6. The wok is now ready for cooking.
The manufacturer also states this wok is made of steel.
From: Winona, MN
Mar 28, 2015
Do you carry a wok just like this in a 10 inch?
Hello, at this time we do not carry the same wok in a 10" size. The closest we have is item 702241, which is a 12" size. Thank you!