This Wusthof Classic Ikon 3-1/2" Paring Knives adds improved ergonomic and dexterity. The all new PEtec technology gives you the sharpest, longest lasting factory edge on the market. The Wusthof Classic Ikon 3-1/2" Paring Knife makes quick work of mincing shallots, onions and herb. The most versatile length of all Wusthof Classic Ikon Series paring knives, This 3-1/2" blade forged steel knife is the perfect tool for cutting and cleaning small vegetables.
- Classic Ikon Collection
- 3-1/2" Paring Knife for Small and Intermediate Cutting Task
- Precision Forged from a Single Piece of High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Full-Tang, Triple-Riveted Synthetic (POM) Handle Affords Superior Strength and Balance
- The Latest Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- 30% Sharper and Will Last 40% Longer
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 7.50"
- Width: .50"
- Weight: .25 lbs.
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- NSF Listed
- Model #: 4086-7/09