If you can imagine it, Wasserstrom can build it for you! No one has more experience combining millwork, stainless and other natural/engineered materials to create just the right equipment or fixtures for your operation. Our primary equipment list includes:
- Seven Amada lasers located throughout our U.S. facilities – all connected to Wasserstrom’s central engineering facility in Columbus, Ohio
- The most up-to-date CNC bending equipment for absolute accuracy
- CNC Plasma Tubing Cutter to provide consistency and precision
- CNC Routers to provide high thru-put and accuracy
- Edge-banders for the highest quality finished product
From retail, bakery and produce fixtures, to food and salad bars, we engineer and execute just the right millwork details to display and merchandise your products. No one has more experience turning the ordinary into the extraordinary. With Wasserstrom’s seamless, one-source manufacturing, we can engineer your millwork needs with stainless steel, granite or a multitude of other materials – all tied to our central engineering facility for the tightest manufacturing controls.
- Solid wood finishes
- HP laminates
- Solid surfacing materials
As the leading manufacturer of stainless products for the foodservice industry, Wasserstrom’s endless selection of standard stainless steel products provide the quality, durability, versatility and dynamic performance features you demand. We inventory over 500,000 pounds of stainless at our various locations across the United States.
With decades of experience, we always integrate food safety with the function and design of quality equipment for preparation, processing and presentation. We can even combine stainless steel with other materials such as wood and granite for the ultimate in design and durability.
- NSF, ETL and UL listed
- Sixteen gauge 304 series stainless steel standard
- Fabricated to provide years of dependable service
- Engineered with AutoCAD 14
- Priority on the highest food safety possible