Ask a QuestionBy:
Feb 01, 2017
how do i use memory function on the 5863
Hi, the memory function recalls the last set timing event. This is what the instruction manual says about the timer setting:
1. Press and hold “VOL” (TIMER/CLOCK) for 3 seconds until
the “TIMER” icon and digits appear.
2. Press “HR” to set the hour. Press “MIN” to set the
minutes. Press “SEC” to set the seconds. Press and hold
the buttons to advance the digits quickly.
3. Press “START/STOP” to start the timer.
4. To pause the timer, press “START/STOP”. Press to start
timing again. To reset timer to zero, first pause the timer,
then press “HR” and “MIN” at the same time.
5. When the timer reaches zero, the alarm sounds and the
timer begins to count up. Press “START/STOP” to stop the
alarm. Press “START/STOP” again to recall the last set
time. Press “HR” and “MIN” at the same time when the
timer is paused to reset to zero.
6. Press and hold “VOL” (TIMER/CLOCK) for 3 seconds to
return to CLOCK mode if desired.
7. The timer will time up to 24 hours, 59 minutes and 59