Meiko Free-Standing Close-Coupled Waste Pulper
The Meiko AZP 80 is a high-capacity waste pulper that reduces food and waste volume by up to 85%. The AZP 80 uses a tungsten carbide grinding mechanism and a dewatering press to reduce food waste to a dry, odorless pulp. This unit has an automatic flushing mechanism to keep it operating at maximum efficiency during peak loads. The AZP 80 accepts food and mixed waste, including styrofoam, cardboard and paper. There is a safety feature to prevent silverware from entering the grinding mechanism and a door safety feature to protect the operator. The AZP 80 saves you time and money by decreasing the effort needed for trash removal and disposal. The AZP 80 is easy to operate, clean and service.
- Automatic water level control
- Stainless steel exterior
- Built-in connection points for odor neutralizing pumps
- Electromechanical controls
- Grinding disk with tungsten carbide cutters
- Available in left-to-right or right-to-left configurations
- Choice of front, rear, or inline waste chute
- Available with or without external water trough
- Separate control at remote location
- Choice of water circulation pumps
- Capacity: 992 lbs/hr of food waste, 705 lbs/hr of mixed waste
- 8.8 hp grinding motor
- Height: 67-1/8"
- Width: 66-7/8"
- Depth: 24-3/8"
- ETL listed
- NSF approved
- Model #: AZP 80