The SL-9 Shield/ Unheated Lowerator® tube construction is stainless steel with polished flange and dispensing head. Easy drop-in insulation. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's® Lowerator® uses springs attached to the sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. Flange supports unit on countertop after simple cutout is made.
- Constructed of Stainless Steel
- Spring Rate Adjustments can be Easily Made in the Field Without Tools
- Shielded/ Unheated
- Non-Marking, Stylized Guideposts Protect China From Chipping
- Stabilizing Mechanism Insures that Contents Remain Level at all Times
- Spring Rate: Adjustable to 5lbs./in.
- Maximum Capacity for all Units is to Six Dozen Dishes or to Three Dozen Bowls
- China Size: 8-1/4" to 9-1/8"
- Hole Cutout Diameter: 11-9/16"
- Supporting Flange Diameter: 12-3/8"
- Max Capacity: 131 Lbs.
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Model #: SL-9