The HTL2-12A mobile, field adjustable Dish Dispenser features heavy-duty stainless steel frame construction and has a load capacity up to 100 lbs. per tube. Tube diameters are field adjustable by positioning stainless steel guide rods in proper head guide holes. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's Lowerator® uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. The unit has 4" polyurethane swivel casters, two with brakes. The mobile dish dispenser utilizes Adjustube®II self-leveling tubes that are field adjustable for weight and diameter. Holds and dispenses plates, saucers, or bowls. Hole cutouts in base align lower end of tubes in position to prevent movement during transit.
- Constructed of Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel
- Promotes Sanitary Conditions
- Provides Finished Appearance
- Open-Type Design Reduces Overall Weight Load
- Easy Handling of Dishware
- Maximum Stability and Rigidity of Unit
- Dispensing Head is Stainless Steel with Five Sets of Reinforced Guide Holes for Smooth, Even Operations
- Tube Thermostat Adjustable from 100° to 160° F
- China Size: 9-1/4" to 11-7/8"
- Dimensions: 33-1/2" x 36-7/8" x 17" (LxHxW)
- Total Load Capacity: 175 lbs.
- 120V / 1000W / 8.3Amps
- NSF, UL, CAS Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: HTL2-12A