This Thermalloy® brazier pan features stainless steel construction making it perfect for commercial kitchens. It's corrosion resistant and durable. For best results stainless steel and aluminum cookware should be seasoned before first use. For best results, Thermalloy® stainless steel cookware should be pre-seasoned prior to use.
- Thermalloy® Collection
- Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic, induction and halogen heat sources
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Product must be used normally and care instructions followed
- Products that have been abused or misused will not be covered by the limited lifetime warranty
- Awarded American Culinary Federation Seal of Approval
- NSF Listed
- Material: Stainless steel
- Riveted handles
- Diameter: 11"
- Height: 5"
- Capacity: 8 qt.
- Model #: 5724009
- After cleaning and drying, coat the cookware lightly with vegetable oil or a small amount of shortening
- Place on medium heat burner for 10-15 minutes until light smoke appears
- When oil turns a deep brown turn off heat and allow pan to cool
- Wipe off excess oil with a paper towel