This Thermalloy® paella pan from Browne is 12.5" in diameter and features durable stainless steel construction. It has a 1/4" aluminum sandwich base and is perfect for use in the busiest kitchens. This paella pan is suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic, induction and halogen heat sources. For best results, Thermalloy® stainless steel cookware should be pre-seasoned prior to use.
- Model #: 5724173
- Thermalloy® Collection
- Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic, induction and halogen heat sources
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Superior Thermal Conductivity
- Ergonomic "Stay Cool" Comfort Grip Handle
- NSF Listed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Products that have been abused or misused will not be covered by the limited lifetime warranty
- Awarded The American Culinary Federation Seal Of Approval
- Diameter: 12.5"
- Depth: 2"
- After cleaning and drying, coat the cookware lightly with vegetable oil or a small amount of shortening
- Place on medium heat burner for 10-15 minutes until light smoke appears
- When oil turns a deep brown turn off heat and allow pan to cool
- Wipe off excess oil with a paper towel