Calphalon® Precision 7" Santoku Knife
The Santoku knife combines the features of a chef's knife and a cleaver. It's an all purpose knife that is perfect for cutting meat, fish and vegetables. The word Santoku means "three good things". For a chef that means three things: slicing, dicing, and mincing. This knife also has indentations on the edge of the blade to reduce friction and keep foods from sticking to the knife.
- Model #: KNR0007C
- Blade: High carbon, no-stain German steel
- Blade Length: 7"
- Fully tapered blade
- Blade resists stains, rust, and corrosion
- Blade is hand-ground to a sharp edge and fine satin finish
- Handle: Fiberglass-reinforced polyresin
- Ergonomic handle
- One piece forging of blade, bolster and tang
- Patented handle labels make knife identification easy
- NOT dishwasher, broiler, or freezer safe
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Lifetime Warranty