This curved boning knife is used to separate meat from the bone, trim fat and sinew. This New Millennia Primary4™ 6" Curved Boning Knife are perfect for adding a taste of color to any kitchen, as well as easily ensuring hygiene standards. The colored "Primary4™" handles help to guarantee a strict separation of food applications, a requirement for HACCP compliance.
- Mercer Cutlery Millennia™ 6" Red Curved Boning Knife
- Collection: Millennia™
- Blade Length: 6"
- Color: Red Handle
- Razor-Sharp Blade
- No-Stain Steel
- Easy Edge Maintenance, and Rapid Resharpening
- Ergonomic Handle is Enhanced by Santoprene® for Comfort and Polypropylene for Tough Use
- Textured Finger Points Provide Slip-Resistance, Grip, and Safety
- Protective Finger Guard
- Razor-Sharp Edge
- Used to Separate Meat From the Bone, Trim Fat and Sinew
- NSF Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Model #: M23820RD