The M22206 - 6" Narrow Boning knife is used to provide control to separate meat from the bone, and trim fat. The Mercer Millennia™ Collection is stamped from high carbon, stain-free steel, this professional quality collection is defining a new millennium for stamped cutlery. Knives with razor sharp blade edges provide easy edge maintenance and sharpening. Ergonomic knife handle features there innovations: a unique combination of Santroprene® for comfort and polypropylene for tough use; textured finger points and protective finger guard provide slip resistance and safety. Designed to meet the demands of professional users in all cooking areas.
- Collection: Millennia™
- Fully Forged German Steel Construction
- Santoprene® Ergonomic Handle
- Soft, Sure, Confident Grip for Comforts, Efficiency, and Safety
- High Carbon, Stain-Free Steel
- 6" Narrow Boning Knife
- Provides Control when Separating the Meat from the Bone
- Length: 6"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NSF Certified
- Model #: M22206