The HML2-9A mobile enclosed, field adjustable Dish Dispenser features heavy-duty stainless steel frame construction. Tube diameters are field adjustable by positioning stainless steel guide rods in proper head guide holes. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's Lowerators® uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. All contact edges are protected by heavy-gauge stainless steel with black rubber perimeter bumpers. Available in heated or unheated models. Unit has 4" polyurethane swivel casters, two with brakes. The mobile enclosed cabinet-style Dish Dispenser utilizes Adjustube®II self-leveling tubes that are field adjustable for weight and diameter. Holds and dispenses plates, saucers, or bowls. Hole cutouts in base align lower end of tubes in position to prevent movement during transit. Field adjustable for varying weight loads up to 100 lbs. per tube. Available in two and three-stack units, heated and unheated models.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Promotes Sanitary Conditions
- Provides Finished Appearance
- Easy Handling Dishware
- Maximum Stability and Rigidity of Unit
- Dispensing Tubes are Removable for Cleaning
- Dispensing Head is Stainless Steel with Three Sets of Reinforced Guide Holes for Smooth, Even Operations
- Dimensions: 36-9/16" x 30-3/8" x 15-3/8" (HxLxW)
- Each Tube - 3-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Two Tubes
- 120V / 1000W / 6.4Amps
- NSF, UL, CSA Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: HML2-9A