The Adjustube® II is a tube-type, self-leveling, drop-in dispenser field adjustable to a variety of china weights and diameters. To change china patterns, simply adjust the spring rate and position the stainless steel guide rods in the proper head guide holes. Knurled lock nuts hold the rods securely in place, and the rods form the guides for the dispensing head. When full tube diameter is required, the rods store in the flanges and form bumpers to protect the china. APW Wyott Lowerators® dispensing mechanism uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. The design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. The dispensing head is stainless steel with five sets of reinforced guide holes for smooth, even operation. China is always held securely and at a consistent and convenient dispensing height.
- APW Wyott® Lowerator® Adjustube® II Plate Dispenser
- Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Dispensing Head for Long Service and Safety
- Accommodates China Size: 9-1/4" x 11-7/8"
- Counter Cut Out Dimensions: 14-5/16"
- Supporting Flange Diameter: 15-1/8"
- Open Chassis
- Number of Adjustments: 5
- Holds: 6 Dozen Dishes, 3 Dozen Bowls, and 4/1/2 Dozen Cups or Glasses
- NSF Listed
- One Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Model #: SL-12A