The Mezzaluna is a staple in the Italian kitchen, named after its shape Half-Moon this knife is used for cutting herbs and making pesto. This double blade mezzaluna minces in half the time. The mezzaluna also makes cutting onion and celery a joy. The rocking action of the blade cuts much like the action of a cooks knife. It's perfect for chopping, dicing, and mincing of veggies, herbs, and spices. It's quicker and safer than a straight-blade knife.
- Wusthof Mezzaluna Double Knife
- Staple in Any Italian Kitchen
- Perfect of Making Herbs and Pesto
- Use it to Dice Chop or Minces Veggies, Herbs and spices
- It's Quicker and Safer Than a Straight-Blade Knife
- Blade Length: 9"
- Synthetic Handles are Compression Riveted to the Full Tang of the Blade
- Laser Cut from High Carbon German Steel
- Two Handles for Easy Rocking Action
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Height: .1"
- Full Length: 9"
- Width: 7"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Model #: 4736