No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. The Grand Prix II 10" Cook's knife is perfect for slicing, mincing, and dicing of all kinds of food. Perfectly balanced, and extension of your hand.
- Wusthof Grand Prix II 10" Cook's Knife
- Grand Prix II Collection
- No Kitchen Should Be Without this Knife
- Precision Forged From a Single Piece of High-Carbon Stainless Steel with Bolster and Full Tang
- Perfectly Balanced, and Extension of Your Hand
- Ergonomic Handle Design Developed in Consultation with Professional Chefs
- Caution: Cook's Knives Purposely Have Been Ground Extra Thin for the Ultimate Cutting Performance
- Chopping Through Bones Will Damage the Fine Edge
- Easy Care Synthetic and Slip-Resistant Polypropylene Handles
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Blade Length: 10"
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 15"
- Width: 1.25"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Made in Germany
- Model #: 4585-7/26