This Wusthof Classic 6" flexible forged boning knife is perfect for de-boning chicken or ham, as well as trimming fat and sinews. Its extra thin, flexible blade makes filleting delicate fish and preparing Carpaccio easier that ever. Additionally, the tapered, pointed blade works closely around joints for excellent results every time.
- Classic Collection
- Wusthof 6" Flexible Forged Boning Knife
- Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel with a Stain-Resistant Alloy
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Buffed by Hand and Seamlessly Attached to a Highly Durable Polymer Handle
- Full Tang, Triple-Riveted Design and is Contoured with a Comfortable Grip
- Enhance Balance, Precision and Durability
- Signature Wusthof's Bolster or Finger Guard
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- NSF Listed
- Blade Length: 6"
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 11"
- Width: .50"
- Weight: .50 lbs.
- Model #: 4603-7