Strength meets comforts in the JA Henckels Four Star Line of cutlery. This 6" utility knife features stainless steel blades concocted of a special recipe then ice hardened for increased strength. Sharpened to a precise angle, the four star knives perform like the quality cutlery they are and are easily refreshed and sharpened. These SIGMAFORGE® blades are forged of a single piece of steel for balance and strength. The smooth bolster provides a comfortable grip that places your hand into the position that provides the most control. This utility knife is perfect for cutting tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and even bread. It is a must have in any kitchen or restaurant.
- Blade Dimension: 6"
- Ideal for Cutting Tomatoes, Onions, Lettuce, and Even Bread
- SIGMAFORGE® One Piece Construction
- Laser Controlled Edge - is Sharper and Stay Sharper Longer has a More Consistent Blade Angle
- Friodur® Ice Hardened - Maximum No Stain Properties and More Blade Strength
- Super Bolster - Provides Weight, Insures Safety and Adds Balance
- Full Horizontal Tang Without Rivets Design
- High Carbon, No Stain Steel, No Rusting
- Polypropylene Handles - Comfortable Molded Handle, Hygienic, Food Safe
- Dishwasher Safe - But Not Recommended By Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Full Warranty: J.A Henckels Stands Behind All Its Knives
- Model #: 31070-163