Cooper Atkins Type K MicroNeedle Probe w/ Coiled Cable
This MicroNeedle probe w/ type K plug features a delicate tip that is designed to give fast readings in small and semi-solid products with minimal effect on the product itself. It has a polyurethane-coated coiled cable that is 12" when retracted and 48" when extended, and a temperature range of -100° to 500°F. This probe is not recommended for use in highly acidic or alkaline substances such as citrus and tomato products.
- Type K Plug
- Delicate, Fast-Reading Needle Tip
- Good for Use w/ Small and Semi-Solid Products
- Polyurethane Coated Coiled Cable
- Not Recommended for Use In High Acidic or Alkaline Products
- 1 Year Warranty
- Temperature Range: -100° to 500°F (-73° to 260°C)
- Max Tip Temperature: 500°F (260°C)
- Max Cable Temperature: 176°F (80°C)
- Response Time: 1 second in liquid
- Retracted Cable Length: 12"
- Extended Cable Length: 48"
- Shaft Length: 3½"
- Shaft Diameter: 3/16"
- Tip Diameter: 1/32"
- Model #: 50209