Cooper Atkins Type K 6" DuraNeedle Probe w/ Coiled Cable
This 6" DuraNeedle probe w/ type K plug is highly versatile and can be used in food products, liquids and more. It features a rugged tip that gives fast readings and a polyurethane-coated coiled cable that is 12" when retracted and 48" when extended. This probe has a temperature range of -40° to 500°F.
- Type K Plug
- Rugged, Fast-Reading Needle Tip
- Polyurethane Coated Coiled Cable
- Good for Both Food and Liquids
- 1 Year Warranty
- Temperature Range: -40° to 500°F (-40° to 260°C)
- Max Tip Temperature: 500°F (260°C)
- Max Cable Temperature: 176°F (80°C)
- Response Time: 2 seconds in liquid
- Retracted Cable Length: 12"
- Extended Cable Length: 48"
- Shaft Length: 6"
- Shaft Diameter: 3/16"
- Tip Diameter: 3/32"
- Model #: 50336