Mercer Cutlery 10" Forge Carving Granton Edge Knife, M21030
The M21030 - 10" Genesis Forged Carving Granton Edge Knife. The design of scallop-sided blades is an attempt to ease the cutting and separation of meats, cheese, and vegetables. One-piece, fully forged German steel with ergonomic handle utilizes Santoprene® a high performance material that feels soft and comfortable, while offering a nonslip grip whether your hands are wet or dry. It is durable; it will not break down when exposed to kitchen oils, and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures. The standard feature of fully forged knives, the bolster strengths the knife, adds durability, and provides balance to the knife so that it handles well when cutting food.
- Collection: Genesis
- Fully Forged German Steel Construction
- Santoprene® Ergonomic Handle
- Soft, Sure, confident Grip for Comforts, Efficiency, and Safety
- High Carbon, No Stain, Traditional German Steel
- Resist Rust, Corrosion, and Discoloration
- Razor-Sharp Edge is Taper Ground with A Fine Stone Finish for Long Lasting Sharpness
- Forged Carving - Granton Edge Knife
- Great for Cutting Meat, Cheeses, and Vegetables
- Length: 10"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NSF Certified
- Model #: M21030