Cooper Atkins Type K General Purpose Needle Probe w/ Coiled Cable
This needle probe w/ type K plug is designed for general purpose use. It has a polyurethane-coated coiled cable that is 12" when retracted and 48" when extended, and a temperature range of -40° to 500°F.
- Type K Plug
- Polyurethane Coated Coiled Cable
- Designed for General Purpose Use
- 1 Year Warranty
- Temperature Range: -40° to 500°F (-40° to 260°C)
- Max Tip Temperature: 500°F (260°C)
- Max Cable Temperature: 176°F (80°C)
- Response Time: 4 seconds in liquid
- Retracted Cable Length: 12"
- Extended Cable Length: 48"
- Shaft Length: 4½"
- Shaft Diameter: 1/8"
- Tip Diameter: 1/8"
- Model #: 50335