Cooper Atkins Type K Angled Bell Surface Probe w/ Coiled Cable
This angled bell surface probe w/ type K plug is designed for use on any flat surface. It features a swiveling bell sensor that self-orients to the surface for maximum contact and a polyurethane-coated coiled cable that is 12" when retracted and 48" when extended. This probe has a temperature range of -40° to 500°F and works best with a dab of oil added, to aid in heat transfer when taking measurements.
- Type K Plug
- Swiveling Bell Sensor
- Polyurethane Coated Coiled Cable
- Durable Phenolic Handle
- Use w/ Dab of Oil to Aid Heat Transfer
- 1 Year Warranty
- Temperature Range: -40° to 500°F (-40° to 260°C)
- Max Tip Temperature: 500°F (260°C)
- Max Cable Temperature: 176°F (80°C)
- Response Time: 4 seconds on oiled surface
- Retracted Cable Length: 12"
- Extended Cable Length: 48"
- Shaft Length: 4½" from handle to bend
- Shaft Diameter: 3/8"
- Tip Diameter: 5/8"
- Model #: 50012