Ask a QuestionBy:
Apr 30, 2010
There is an AC adapter that is included or a 9 volt battery that is not included.
From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Jun 26, 2013
I have a two questions.
The model # indicated matches the description "features a 7.2" x 7.2" stainless steel platform" and "Replaces Old Model # TE11". However, the image and literature are that of the TE11. As such, which model is actually on sale here?
See the following taylor links and .
Also, do you ship to Canada? If so, what would you charge to ship this item to Ottawa Ontario Canada?
Thank you for your help, Pat.
The model that is for sale is Taylor TE11FT. We are correcting the image and will attach the correct spec sheet. Please contact customer service at 1-866-634-8927 for shipping information. Thanks!
From: Columbus, OH
Mar 24, 2016
This product can be calibrated?
Hello, here are the steps to follow to calibrate this scale:
1) Make sure that the unit is set to pounds
2) Remove the battery from the scale
3) Set the scale on a hard surface without the battery in place
4) Press down on the scale for 10 seconds (still without the battery)
5) Carefully replace the battery without pressing any buttons or activating the scale
6) Set the scale on a hard surface with the battery in place
7) Using only one hand, tap the scale or apply just enough pressure to turn on the display. Immediately remove your hand. (It should show dashes or zeroes)
8) Let the scale turn off
9) Place item on the scale for a weight reading