Groen™ 153119 PureSteem™ Water Treatment System
The PureSteem™ water treatment system has a modified-molded block carbon type filter that's designed to remove silt, sediment and other suspended particles down to 0.5 micron (nominal) in size. It will also reduce corrosive chlorine from inlet water for a capacity of 22,000 gallons. It uses IsoNet® scale and corrosion inhibitor technology to inhibit the formation and accumulation of lime-scale and protects against corrosion. Cleaning may be accelerated with vinegar for those hard-to-clean locations. The cartridge should be replaced every six months.
- Model #: 153119 (PS-S)
- Mounting bracket with a single cartridge head
- Integrated manifold and water shutoff valve
- Quick and easy cartridge replacement
- Modified-molded block carbon type filter
- IsoNet® scale and corrosion inhibitor technology
- Prevents hard-scale formation
- NSF and drinking water safe
- Uses no caustic or harsh chemicals
- Connect water line to the 3/8" FPT inlet of the full-flow ball valve on the inlet of the treatment system
- Uses the 154933 replacement head
- Dimensions (W x H): 4-1/16" x 7-5/16"
- Ship Weight: 5 lbs