CresCor® Full-Size Heat-n-Hold™ Retherm Convection Oven
This CresCor® heat and hold oven is designed to slow cook meats, browning them evenly. The mixture of moist heat and dry heat from the exclusive AquaTemp™ system seals in the natural juices. Features include 8200 watts of power, pre-setting automatic controls, a non-venting oven for easy installation, and field reversible insulated dutch doors. The stainless steel construction and coved interior corners allow for easy cleaning and the anti-microbial latches protect against the spread of germs. Recessed push / pull handles on the sides provide easy maneuvering. Free cooking manual and operation manual are included.
- Convection air system
- Stainless steel construction
- 8200 watts of power
- 1850 watt water heater
- Pre-setting automatic controls
- Energy management logic
- Non-venting oven for easy installation
- Coved interior corners
- Field reversible insulated dutch doors
- Magnetic anti-microbial easy open latches
- Recessed push / pull handles
- Stainless steel wire universal angles
- 5" swivel casters
- Width: 28-3/4"
- Depth: 37-3/4"
- Height: 73-1/2"
- Weight: 403 lbs.
- 208 / 240 volts, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase
- NSF 4, CSA Compliant
- 2-year parts warranty
- Model #: RO-151-FW-UA-18B