Meiko Undercounter High Temp Dishwasher w/ Programmable Controller
The Meiko FV 40.2 undercounter warewasher is loaded with features that save time and saves space in the kitchen. The Point 2 series feature a built-in booster heater, pumped rinse, and pumped drain. The "Auto-Safe" design ensures that you have the correct water temperature for washing and rinsing. The powerful final rinse with a constant pressure and temperature eliminates the need for a sanitizing additive. The "Active Plus" double filtration system help save on detergent costs.
- Mike 2 programmable controller
- Built-in booster heater with power rinse pump
- Active Plus double filtration
- Auto Safe water temperature control
- Soft Start Wash Pump to protect dishes from breakage
- Aqua-Stop water turn-off system
- Non-clogging stainless steel wash arms
- Uses only 1.09 gallons of water per rack
- Double wall construction
- Self-cleaning cycle
- Fully automated
- Stainless steel construction
- Rack capacity of 34 racks per hour
- Front mounted controls with digital temp and cycle displays
- 3/4 hp wash pump
- 6 kW booster heater
- 2 kW wash tank heater
- Height: 33-7/8"
- Width: 23-5/8"
- Depth: 23-5/8"
- Weight: 161 lbs
- UL listed
- NSF approved
- Model #: FV 40.2