Star® Holman's Miniveyor® conveyor ovens allow you to control the belt speed the temperature and to cook multiple items at the same time. You can bake pizzas, subs, cookies, or fish quickly and easily, plus the compact design saves space. These ovens are stackable to save even more space! The quartz infrared heaters that are located above and below the conveyor belt provide fast, consistent heat. This oven uses a forced convection system which keeps the outside cool to the touch, circulates the air in the oven chamber, and extends the life of critical parts.
- Quartz infrared heaters located above and below conveyor belt
- Forced air convection heat
- Controls for belt speed and temperature
- Stackable to save space
- Adjustable entry and exit openings
- Removable load and unload area
- Removable crumb tray
- Material: Stainless steel
- Ship Weight: 60 lbs.
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- 10" wide belt
- Width: 36-3/8"
- Depth: 15-7/16"
- Height: 14"
- 208 Volts, 60 hz, 2800 Watts, 13.5 amps, 6-20P
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- UL listed, CSA certified and NSF approved
- Made in USA
- Model #: 210HX