Randell® 36" Upright Blast Chiller
If food safety is your concern, a Blast Chiller may be just what you need. The Randell BC-5 model is designed to rapidly cool cooked items from a temperature of 140-160 degrees F to 40 degrees F in a time frame between 90-120 minutes (dependent on product density). TheBC-5 Blast Chiller, along with the other models offered by Randell, provides the end user; enhanced product quality, improved shelf life(correctly chilled foods may be stored up to five days) and most importantly increased safety.
- Stainless Steel Front, Sides and Top
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Removable Stainless Steel Pan Slides
- Lifetime warranty on handles and hinges
- Stainless Steel Laminar Air Flow Plenum
- Superior Cross Product Air Flow
- Cooling with pan covers on to retain the product flavor
- Automatic Cooling System with Food Probe
- Electronic Control with Digital Read Outs
- Automatic Condensate Evaporator
- Self Closing door Hinge with 90 degrees positive open stop
- (5) 12" x 20" x 2.5" pans
- 115/60/1, 5-20P, 20 amps, 3/4 HP
- UL, cUL, and NSF Listed
- Dimensions: (L x D x H): 36" x 34" x 50"
- BTU Requirements for Remote Installations: 6600 at 20 degrees F Evap. Temp.
- Shipping Weight: 450
- Model #: BC-5