Wusthof Classic Ikon 9" Slicing Knife w/ White Handle
This Classic Ikon 9" Slicing Knife with White handle makes carving a roast and event to look forward to instead of a dreaded chore. The concave grooves along the blade's edge create pockets of air so food is less likely to stick to the blade. The distinctive ergonomic handle of the Classic Ikon series gives the knives a flowing aesthetic while provided a comfortable grip. The special steel alloy that comprises the blade assures that it is exceptionally sharp and has a long-lasting, easily restorable edge.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon 9" Slicing Knife
- Length: 9"
- Perfect for Slicing Roast
- Riveted Synthetic Handle is Smooth and Seamless for a Comfortable Grip
- Full Tang Construction from the Bolster through the Back of the Handle
- Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon S/S
- White Handle
- Blade Length: 9"
- Blade Width: 1"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Made in Germany
- Model#: 4405-7/23