The HML4-10 mobile enclosed, field adjustable Dish Dispenser features heavy-duty stainless steel frame construction. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's Lowerators uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. All contact edges are protected by heavy-gauge stainless steel with black rubber perimeter bumpers. Unit has 4" polyurethane swivel casters, two with brakes.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Promotes Sanitary Conditions
- Provides Finished Appearance
- Easy Handling Dishware
- Maximum Stability and Rigidity of Unit
- Dispensing Tubes are Removable for Cleaning
- Dimensions: 36-9/16" x 30-3/8" x 29-1/8" (HxLxW)
- China Size: 9-1/4" to 10-1/8"
- Heated Units Maximum Capacity: 24 Dozen Plates or 12 Dozen Bowls
- Four Tubes
- 120V / 1680W / 14.0Amps
- NSF, UL, CSA Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: HML4-10