Alto-Shaam® ASC-4G Platinum Series Manual Control Gas Convection Oven, ASC-4E
The Platinum Series gas convection oven features solid welded construction and an angle iron frame. The oven interior is constructed of porcelain enamel with coved corners and a heavy duty, 14 gauge bottom liner. It is supplied with six (6) chrome plated wire shelves with 2 removable side racks and 12 shelf positions spaced at 1-3/4". The transverse-flow burner system generates a total connection energy load of 50,000 BTU's per hour and is furnished with a heavy-duty, 3/4 hp, two-speed fan motor. Control includes a 100° F to 500° F thermostat; and a 60-minute count-down timer. The control features an oven cool-down function, oven ready indicator light, and an audible signal when time has expired. The oven is supplied with 25" legs with bullet feet.
- Height: 58-1/2"
- Width: 38"
- Depth: 44-1/2"
- Weight: 393 Lbs.
- Product/Pan Capacity: 72 Lbs. or 45 Qts.
- Twelve (12) Full-Size Sheet Pans
- (6) Chrome Plated Wire Shelves with 2 Removable Side Racks
- Manual Controls
- Superior Baking and Roasting Capability
- Patented Transverse-Flow Burner System that Prevents Need to Rotate Pans
- 50,000 BTU Burner Enhances the Even Distribution of Heat for Raid Heat Recovery and Maximum Efficiency
- Controlled Velocity of Convected Air is Exclusive to the Platinum Series
- Convected Air Prevents The Possibility of Product Damage from High Velocity Air Movement
- Electronic Spark Ignition System
- Exclusive, Lowered Flue Exit Maximizes the Utilization of Flue Heat Prior to Discharge from the Oven
- A Dependent 60-40 Door System Includes Solid S/S Doors
- Double Pane Thermal Window Door to View the Lighted Oven Interior
- Door Opens Beyond a 120-Degree Angle for Easier Loading
- Spring Loaded Door
- Bronze Roller Assembly to Provide a Positive Pressure-Lock Seal
- Heavy-Duty Door Hinging System
- Durable, Low Maintenance Stainless Steel Door Gaskets
- Gas - Natural or Propane (Must Be Specified at Time of Ordering
- Maximum Connected Pressure: 14.0" W.C
- UL, CUL, CE and NSF Certified
- Model#: ASC-4G