Groen™ HY-6G HyPerSteam™ Gas Double Convection Steamer
The Groen™ HyPerSteam™ convection steamer feature dual water hookup that saves water on filtration, allowing the unfiltered water to be used for the condensate drain. These steamers use auto-fill and drain so there's no more toting water to and from the unit delivers on demand and is perfect for busy seafood restaurants. A powerful convection fan provides increased steam distribution for even cooking and steaming. These convection steamers are designed with field reversible doors, an easy open handle, a magnetic door switch that shuts down the power when the door is opened, and a side mounted blower that provides even heat distribution.
- Model #: HY-6G
- Construction: Stainless steel with #3 finish
- (2) Cooking compartments mounted on stand
- Doors are field reversible for left or right swing
- Easy open handle with positive lock latch and seal
- Magnetic door switch shuts down power to that generator when door is opened
- Removable stainless steel pan racks
- Condensate collection tray under cavity door
- Stainless steel cabinet base has 6" legs with adjustable bullet feet
- Controls: ON/OFF power button, 60 minute electro-mechanical timer, READY light, Auto-CLEAN deliming button
- Side-mounted blower increases steam velocity and provides efficient steam distribution
- Steam generator delivers 15,000 BTU/hr power input per 2-1/2" deep steam pan
- Twin gas-heated, cabinet-mounted steam generator to provide atmospheric steam to the chamber at a temperature of approximately 212°F
- Each steam generator has an electric water sensor and a 45,000 BTU/hr firing rate
- Pan Capacity: (10) 12" x 20" x 1", (5) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2", or (3) 12" x 20" x 4"
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 35-1/4" x 21-5/8" x 59-1/8"
- Ship Weight: 530 lbs
- NSF and CSA Listed