APW 12 in. Lowerator Unheated Enclosed Mobile Plate Dispenser
The ML2-12 unheated mobile enclosed, field adjustable Dish Dispenser features heavy-duty stainless steel frame construction. Tube diameters are field adjustable by positioning stainless steel guide rods in proper head guide holes. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's® Lowerator® uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. All contact edges are protected by heavy-gauge stainless steel with black rubber perimeter bumpers. Unheated model. Unit has 4" polyurethane swivel casters, two with brakes.
- Promotes Sanitary Conditions
- Provides Finished Appearance
- Easy Handling of Dishware
- Maximum Stability and Rigidity of Unit
- Dispensing Heads is Stainless Steel with Three Sets of Reinforced Guide Holes for Smooth, Even Operations
- Dispensing Tubes are Removable for Cleaning
- Overall Dimensions: 32-7/8"x 36-9/16" x 17" (DxHxW)
- China Size: 10-1/4" to 11-7/8"
- NSF Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: ML2-12