When it comes that you need to touch up the sharp edge of your Wusthof knife the 10" ceramic steel is a good option. The Wusthof 10 inch Ceramic steel can align your knife edge and unlike traditional steels, the Ceramic Steel also contains fine abrasives that will sharpen your knife as well as re-aligning the blade. Used like a traditional honing steel the ceramic is very fine and can bring up a very fine edge.
- Wusthof Ceramic Sharpening Steel
- Blade Length: 10"
- Height: .50"
- Full Length: 15"
- Width: .25"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Ceramic Sharpening Rods Do Not Wear Out
- Useful on Knives that are Made of Harder Steel
- Slip-Resistant Plastic Handle Fits Comfortable in the Hand
- Loop on the Handle for Hanging
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth After Each Sharpening Session
- Model #: 4455