The ML2-9A/12A Unheated Mobile enclosed, field adjustable dish dispenser features heavy-duty stainless steel frame construction. Tube diameters are field adjustable by positioning stainless steel guide rods in proper head guide holes. The dispensing mechanism in APW Wyott's Lowerator® uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. All contact edges are protected by heavy-gauge stainless steel with black rubber perimeter bumpers. Unit has 4" polyurethane swivel casters, two with brakes. Mobile enclosed cabinet-style Dish Dispenser utilizes Adjustube®II self-leveling tubes that are field adjustable for weight and diameter. Holds and dispenses plates, saucers, or bowls. Holes cutouts in base align lower end of tubes in position to prevent movement during transit Field adjustable for varying weight loads up to 100 lbs. per tube.
- Promotes Sanitary Conditions
- Provides Finished Appearance
- Easy Handling of Dishware
- Maximum Stability and Rigidity of Unit
- Dispensing Head is Stainless Steel with Three Sets of Reinforced Guide Holes for Smooth, Even Operations
- 2 Stainless Steel Tubes
- China Dimensions for Tube One: 3-1/2" to 9-1/8"
- China Dimensions for Tube Two: 9-1/4" to 12"
- Dispensing Tubes are Removable for Cleaning
- Overall Dimensions: 32-7/8"x 36-8/18" x 17" (DxHxW)
- NSF Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: ML2-9A/12A