APW Wyott 18" Manual Gas Countertop Griddle, GGM-18H
The GGM-18H griddle has a 18"x19-1/2" cooking surface with fully welded, 3/4" thick polished "hot rolled" steel griddle plate that stands up to years of high output cooking. The GGM-18H countertop griddle's pilot light can be easily lit and adjusted through openings in the front of the unit without removing the front panel. The countertop griddle's 3" high stainless steel slope backsplash keeps grease splatters where they belong; on the griddle surface. A 4" x 1" grease chute drains excess fluids into a stainless steel grease collector drawer, which slides out easily for quick and easy cleaning. This countertop griddles is perfect for all your grilling needs where space is limited.
- High Output Gas Burners Generate 25% More BTU's Than Competitive Grills
- Fast Start-Up to Prime Cooking Temperatures
- Bull-Nose Front Extension Protects Employees from Burns
- Saves Time and Clean-Up Labor Cost
- Field Convertible and Adjustable Gas Regulator
- Thick Stainless Steel Construction
- Front Access Panels for Easy Adjustment
- Built-In Rear Flue
- Gas Connection use 3/4" NPT Pipe
- Stainless Steel Grease Collector Drawer
- 1 "S" Burner, 37,500 BTU/Hr.
- One Manual High-Low Controls
- Propane is 33,750 BTU/Hr.
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 19-1/2" x 23-3/4" (HxD)
- Overall Dimensions: 15-1/2"x18"x26-3/4" (HxWxD)
- NOTE: Regulator and Pipe add 4-1/4" to the Rear of the Unit
- CSA, UL, CE Listed
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: GGM-18H