Jackson TempStar™ Electric High Temp Door Type Dishwasher
The Jackson TempStar™ cleans up to 1450 dishes per hours using under 1 gallon of water. The multiple wash cycle selections lets you select the cycle that works for glasses or pot and pans. TempStar™ has the exclusive Sani-sure™ technology that ensures proper temperature with every wash. With the TempStar™, dishes and pans get clean the first time, no need for rewashing. The unit is made from 304 stainless steel and is convertible from straight-thru to corner style. Other features include a 70°F rise booster heater, built-in pressure regulator and top mounted controls.
- Width: 25-1/4"
- Depth: 25-1/4"
- Height: 64-3/8"
- Weight: 350 lbs
- Power Input Type: Electric
- UL approved
- NSF approved
- Energy Efficiency: 1.7%
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction
- Energy Star™ qualified
- Available in electric or steam
- Cleans 58 racks per hour, using only .89 gallons of water per rack
- Uses standard 20" x 20" racks
- Exclusive Sani-sure™ technology with built-in booster
- Four selectable timed cycles
- Fully automatic, including auto-fill
- Easily accommodates 18" trays
- Self-draining stainless steel pump
- Field convertible from three-phase to single-phase and vice versa
- Field convertible from straight-through to corner and vice versa
- Built-in pressure regulator comes standard
- Top mounted controls are easy to read and access
- Delime/manual wash switch
- Electromechanical controls
- Door safety switch
- Adjustable bullet feet
- Model #: TEMPSTAR