APW Wyott Lowerator® Adjustube®II Heated Plate Dispenser, HL-9A
The Adjustube®II is a tube-type, self-leveling, drop-in dispenser field adjustable to a variety of china weights and diameters. To change china patterns, simple adjust the spring rate and position the stainless steel guide rods in the proper head guide holes, Knurled lock nuts hold the rods securely in place, and the rods form the guides for the dispensing head. When full tube diameter is required, the rods store in the flanges and form bumpers to protect the china. APW Wyott's Lowerator® dispensing mechanism uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly. The dispensing head is stainless steel with five sets of reinforced guide holes for smooth, even operation. China is always held securely and at a consistent and convenient dispensing height. The HL-A Heated Adjustube® has a self-contained heating system with individual on/off switch, indicator light and adjustable thermostat.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy Drop-In Insulation
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Springs
- Maximum Capacity for Dishes - Six Dozen
- Maximum Capacity for Bowls - Three Dozen
- Maximum Capacity for Cups or Glasses - 4-1/2 Dozen
- Accommodates - 3-1/2" to 9-7/8" Diameter Size Plates
- Self Leveling
- Number of Adjustments: 5
- Minimum Temperature Range: 80°-100°F
- Maximum Temperature Range: 110°-150°F
- Counter Cutout Diameter: 11-9/16"
- Flange Diameter: 12-3/8"
- 120V / 380W / 3.2Amps
- NSF, CSA, UL Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: HL-9A